cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My hughesnet email is not working

Highlighted
New Poster

My hughesnet email is not working

cannot receive or send email hughesnet is not recognizing my email id.  called tech suupport three times they said engineering would contact me.  Have never been called.  tech is support is no help.  When i try email from hughesnet web site it just returns to home page.  the addres bar on top - myhughesnet.hughesnet.com/?cid=email_locked.  NEED HELP!!!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: My hughesnet email is not working

Your best bet is to wait for the official HN reps on this site to help you.  They're on M-F during business hours. 

@Liz 

Highlighted

Hi dnrkelly,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for providing these details, I've pulled up your account and reviewed your case notes regarding e-mail. I can certainly escalate this directly to our e-mail admins for their input on this. I'll post back once I have any news or additional questions.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

Same here, been trying and they reset my password after clearing history and etc but can't get in. Been waiting for a call back too. Bad thing is I cannot access my amazon account after clearing everything out. They keep sending the validation code to my, email.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Mizzmo, your post would likely receive more attention if you created your own ticket. To do so, go to Tech Support (https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/bd-p/TechSupport), and click on "Start a topic."  Then explain your issue.  You can copy what you posted here and paste it over there.  

It might also be a good idea to get a second email account (with Gmail, for example) and have the emails sent to your HN account forwarded there (you can set this up once you get back into HN Webmail). This way, if you encounter difficulties and can't get to your HN email, you will still receive the forwarded copies (for example, the code from Amazon). 

Mizzmo wrote:

Same here, been trying and they reset my password after clearing history and etc but can't get in. Been waiting for a call back too. Bad thing is I cannot access my amazon account after clearing everything out. They keep sending the validation code to my, email.

Highlighted

Good morning dnrkelly,

Got an update regarding your e-mail concern, please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I'll send you a PM to further address your concerns.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.