Hughesnet Community

My internet hardly ever works!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
munger1010

My internet hardly ever works!

I have had this internet since June 2015 and not one single month have I felt like I have gotten my money out of it. I am constantly restarting, calling the service center or chatting online with a rep. The last few people I talked to were very rude and pretty much told me it was my problem. When I first signed up they asked me what I used internet for and I said my 3 biggest things were : Working from home, Netflix and PS4. They acted like it was no issue. I was also never told that there was a data allowance. Are you kidding me?? Why do I pay for this still???

Just annoyed...
26 REPLIES 26
munger1010

Thanks GabeU!
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

No problem.  After a few days, or however long they need you to do tests for (I think it's three tests three times a day, but don't quote me on that), you can copy and paste the URL of your results so the reps can see them. 
munger1010

I'm gonna have to take a week off work if that's the case haha
Liz

munger1010,

I just need 3 tests, spaced 5 min apart around the time you normally experience slow speeds. So if you're noticing slow speeds at night, you can run tests then.

-Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

I was wrong about the tests.  It's like Liz said below.  Easy. 
Liz

Hi munger1010,

We're closing this thread since we haven't heard back from you in almost three weeks. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!