cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet hardly ever works!

Re: My internet hardly ever works!

Hi munger1010,

I sent you a free token so you may run the testmy.net speed tests. Looking forward to receiving your test URL.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

I would love to go to either of those...but they aren't offered in my area. Maybe if she spoke English, and I didn't have a job, I could stand to talk to them for more than an hour.

Sorry it took me so long to reply, I can only use my internet at work. Yay for paying for NOTHING
Distinguished Professor IV

If you could post your testmy.net results URL the reps could take a look and probably help you.  Just go to testmy.net, sign in if not already, click on results, then copy and paste the URL.  Like this.... 

http://testmy.net/quickstats/Gabe1972

If you are allowed to access the internet at work, you can do it from there (not do the actual test, just post the results URL of your Hughesnet tests). 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Lol I'm on here now at work..but that does no good to do those test. I already did a bunch of them for the lady i spoke with last week. Took up half my day. I don't have time right now to do that. She even told me my speeds were slow....Not like I needed someone to tell me that.
Distinguished Professor IV

When a rep asks you to do something, like post your results, they aren't doing it for the heck of it.  If you don't want their help, I guess nothing will change.  Good luck. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I don't even know who you are. Thanks.
And I did what the lady told me to... I ran it 6 different times for the upload and download.
Assistant Professor

So did you create a test URL like Liz requested 3 days ago then run some tests and post the URL here like this http://testmy.net/quickstats/sgoshe ?
Honorary Alumnus

munger1010

Try to grasp fact:

The tier on and tier 2 techs you may have spoken are going to somewhat limited in what they can do.

The Hughes employees here on the forum are at the corporate level and as such they are much more knowledge and have more assets available to them.

Bird dog- I did it over the phone with some Indian lady. She didn't have me post or save anything.