cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet hardly ever works!

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: My internet hardly ever works!

Create an account at testmy.net, if you haven't already.  When you are signed in and run the test, it saves your results automatically.  You can stay signed into it so you don't have to sign in every time you go to the site. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Thanks GabeU!

No problem.  After a few days, or however long they need you to do tests for (I think it's three tests three times a day, but don't quote me on that), you can copy and paste the URL of your results so the reps can see them. 

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

I'm gonna have to take a week off work if that's the case haha

munger1010,

I just need 3 tests, spaced 5 min apart around the time you normally experience slow speeds. So if you're noticing slow speeds at night, you can run tests then.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

I was wrong about the tests.  It's like Liz said below.  Easy. 

Hi munger1010,

We're closing this thread since we haven't heard back from you in almost three weeks. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->