cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My internet renewed it's data allowance of 15gb yesterday. This morning around 9 am i was at about 97 percent and tonight it is drained.

Associate Professor

Re: My internet renewed it's data allowance of 15gb yesterday. This morning around 9 am i was at about 97 percent and tonight it is drained.

Re: My internet renewed it's data allowance of 15gb yesterday. This morning around 9 am i was at about 97 percent and tonight it is drained.

Yeah, I got it resolved.  I canceled Hughesnet and returned their equipment.  I have lightning fast internet now and NO FAIR ACCESS POLICY, which is a rip-off.
Assistant Professor

Well, if you had a ground based alternative become available you should switch. You're really not helping those of us who have no other options though. 

Hi stretchdeyoung,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post, we want to address your concerns. Please read the information here and follow the instructions there: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/wheres-my-bytes-how-to-test-for-data-leaks

Then start a new thread so you may post your screenshots in there.

You may want to look into using third-party data monitoring programs to help you pinpoint the programs on your PC that use the most data. Community members have suggested and used GlassWire, so feel free to ask them for tips on using it: https://www.glasswire.com

Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->