Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My late afternoon and evening speed has crashed

Re: My late afternoon and evening speed has crashed

Ack, good luck!

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Advanced Tutor

Hope they get  your speeds back to normal.
Assistant Professor

Thanks Reggie, you're always a bright spot here. 
Assistant Professor

Well, an engineer obviously changed my Outroute ID back to 32, which is what I think it was before. I lose track because it has been changed numerous times in the past.

Suddenly my speed is back to what it was previously, at least for now. Won't count my Gwalks (chickens) quite yet though.

Hope they investigate further what the deal is with Outroute 35.

BTW thanks to to the engineer. Fingers crossed it is permanent.

PS: Not to jinx myself but truly happy with 10-15 Mbps, the 20-30 some of us have been getting seems a bit gluttonous.
Advanced Tutor

Glad to  hear your speeds are back to normal. 
Assistant Professor

I honestly did not expect anything to be done this quick. It may be a test and they may put me back on 35 before it is over but nice to know it is being worked. Kinda shocked actually.

Maybe me complaining is also helping others. That would be nice.
Assistant Professor

Just realized something. I'd of been really ticked if my recent slowdown meant I couldn't watch the launch on Sunday. Now that would have made me an angry guy!
Advanced Tutor

Could they making changes to get ready for the new satellite? Using people like you who would give them feedback.
I noticed they changed my outroute ID  recently. My speeds are much faster.
Assistant Professor

I think that may well have something to do with it. They know I'll complain if something is out of normal.  Smiley Happy

It is actually good if they're testing things before the satellite is up. Don't mind being a guinea pig as long as not left hanging with poor service.

Is strange my Outroute ID was switched back so quickly. Not complaining. I really, really want to watch the launch on Sunday.

And folks please don't set the streaming to HD if there is an option. Save your data and the satellite/gateway bandwidth for all of us to watch. Thank you.
Tutor

I'm glad yours is working better. For a little while I thought maybe they did something to fix mine today too. Earlier I got 4.2 and 5.2 Mbps. But then it dropped back to 1.05, 1.48 and 1.05 Mbps. This after averaging 30.79 Mbps this morning.

I should pay more attention to my outroute. I don't know if or when it ever changes. Now it's 18.