cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My question is to hughesnet. Do you read the complaints here???

My question is to hughesnet. Do you read the complaints here???

My hughesnet account is now connected to facebook.. I believe that is where we should post our complaints about hughesnet..No one reads the complaints here, I tried for months to get them toreplace my modem they said it was my fault.Called one time and got a automated check on my system..Guess What  MY MODEM WAS BAD.. Now i have gen4  and it NEVER works but my allowence is gone...How does that happen.. I don't even have to be online for it to dissapear..  REMEMBER TO POST ALL COMPLAINTS TO FACEBOOK.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: My question is to hughesnet. Do you read the complaints here???

Write a reply
Highlighted
Associate Professor

Shrry963,

This community is handled by members that also help with the Facebook group from time to time.  They do read all complaints here, and they do address just about every single thread that is created here.

Good morning Sherry,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! As Bill and Charles already said, we do read the complaints here and address them. Asking for help on Facebook will just get you redirected here, because this is the place to get help if you seek it.

Regarding your unidentified data usage concerns, please read the information here and follow the instructions: https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/wheres-my-bytes-how-to-test-for-data-leaks

Then you may post your screenshots here in your thread.

Your cooperation and patience are greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Hi Sherry,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you all week. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->