cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service has been out for over a month.

My service has been out for over a month.

Service has been out for a month now and they cannot tell me when they will be able to fix.  Have called tech support several times with the promise someone will call me within 24 hours.  Hasn't happened yet.  Problem is improper installation of the dish. 
2 REPLIES 2

Re: My service has been out for over a month.

Hi imperialfoam,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I was able to pull up your account based on your community profile info, so no need for any case numbers. I see you're a SME customer so I will have our SME folks take care of all your concerns. If you have additional questions, feel free to post back here in this thread and I will be sure to relay that information to our SME contacts.

Thank you,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Re: My service has been out for over a month.

Hi imperialfoam,

I understand that our corporate office has already reached out to you and is addressing your concern.

If you have additional questions, please contact your assigned corporate case manager who has already given you contact details.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->