cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My very first HughesNet issue. I woke up to no internet this morning.

My very first HughesNet issue. I woke up to no internet this morning.

No internet this morning. I called tech support. I got right thru. The person on the other end was not a native English speaker. However, I understood her easily. She worked for a long time and then escalated the call to someone else. That guy was also very good and decided to open an onsite repair ticket.

I was concerned that the repair would take place after I came back from my trip. However, there was a technician in the area and I had a tech at my house within 45 minutes. He diagnosed the issue to be a faulty radio on the dish.

So, I think it went well overall. I think it was strange to have an issue so quickly, but hardware can break at any time.

Thanks!

Joy
3 REPLIES 3

Re: My very first HughesNet issue. I woke up to no internet this morning.

Hi Joy!

Welcome to the HughesNet community. Glad to hear your concerns were addressed speedily! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to drop by the community again!

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Welcome to the community Joy,

Technology does break at some of the weirdest times, glad you got it fixed so rapidly. If you have any questions you know where to come. Have a nice holidays Smiley Happy
Assistant Professor

Joy, sounds like you got an early Christmas present what with a tech so close and available plus having a spare radio to swap out. You must have been good this year.  Smiley Happy

Always nice to hear something positive, thanks for taking the time to post.