cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My voice service is not working

thdelano123

My voice service is not working

I called twice to get this fixed as my phone was very garbely... I was hung up on both times!!! 2 hours on the phone for nothing. Now my phone is completely out! I need this fixed NOW!! Obviously I can't call, so get this going ASAP. I will be going out of my way to tell what horrible service Hughes has!
12 REPLIES 12
Amanda

Re: My voice service is not working

Good evening thdelano123,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I was able to locate your account and do some initial diagnostics. While I did not see any immediate indications of what could be causing this issue, I can take a deeper look. To better document your issue, it would be helpful to know which calls you experienced the garbled audio on. If you have any times and dates you can provide for guidance, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,

Amanda

jimharig
New Poster

Mine has been down for 6 hours.  I have made 5 calls and have been put on hold for 15 to 20 minutes at a time...this has to be the worst customer service in the world!

Mh
Freshman

I’ve been fighting with garbled phone service for several months, i have at least 8 Case#’s and i don’t know how many phone calls , i have to drive 3 miles to get to a place my cell phone works.Have given dates and times( here’s another one 4:54PM March 1st, If you email me i’ll Give you the Number). We will have to reinstall our land line at a cost of several hundred dollars, just to have emergency service. I believe Hughes net should refund my money for phone service and help pay for the reinstall of our land line.

We are reasonably happy with our internet service, mainly because it’s better than the land line, but from what i’m Reading on here you need to get your act together.

jimharig
New Poster

I am having the same problem....finally gave up today and am paying for a land line install!

Tags (1)
Amanda

Hello thdelano123, I will be escalating your case to our voice team to investigate since I still have not been able to locate the root cause. Your patience is appreciated. 

Mh - thank you for posting your issue here. I see that your garbled audio issue has already been escalated to our highest level of support and I will follow up with our engineers on your case to find out more information. 

Jimharig - the issue you are describing is different from the topic of this thread. My recommendation is to create a new post for yourself and give us some more detail (troubleshooting done, type of phone you have, if your internet service works) so we can open up a separate case for you.

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Hello, to those who were experiencing 'garbled audio' are you still having the same trouble now or noticed any improvement? 

Thanks, 

Amanda

Amanda

Hello thdelano123,

There was an update pushed for your system last night which should help alleviate the issues you were experiencing with your voice service. Please let me know if you see an improvement.

Thank you,

Amanda

Mh
Freshman

Worked for a day

Mh
Freshman

When is enough,enough,the phone almost works for a day or two then goes to **bleep** again. If this is as prevalent as it appears to be, your company is one medical emergency away from a **bleep** of a law suit.