cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW UPGRADE IN THE FUTURE? UNLIMITED DATA??

Re: NEW UPGRADE IN THE FUTURE? UNLIMITED DATA??

I just got Hughes last month, our first month was great, watching YOUTUBE and my HULU Plus subscription with no problems...as soon as I paid my first bill , 3 days later no day time data, called to see why I had no service and they informed me my day time data was empty, that I would be able to get online after 2 am... as I had plenty of night data left. They explained tokens to me and gave me 2 gb for day time usage. This is not how this was explained to me when I was calling to sign up for service. I'll be switching as soon as my local cable company gets out this way, they are expanding and I'm one mile away from service with them. I'm not going to be held hostage for $$$ . just because of where I live.    

When I was unemployed back in January of this year, I would do all of my web development uploading at night between 2 am and 4 am.  During that time, I was getting 50 mbps download and 6 mbps upload.  MUCH faster than the day time and I have the highest package Hughes Net has to offer.
Associate Professor

None of the Hughes terminals will ever go over 25Mbps, rare to see 20Mbps, almost impossible to see 25Mbps, impossible to see 50Mbps on this system.