cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO WIFI for over 2 weeks

Highlighted
New Poster

NO WIFI for over 2 weeks

No wifi over 2 weeks. Calls to customer service in the pm have hour long phone wait. No solution to the problem still. I work from home and have even asked for a credit with nothing happen? Anyone else having issues with getting wifi service fixed?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: NO WIFI for over 2 weeks

Wait for the HughesNet reps on this site to have a look at your account to see what's going on.  

Highlighted

Hello Monique,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complimentary (normally $125) review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Sunday, Nov 10, 2019 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi Monique,

Just checking in on your site, and I see the tech came and restored internet connectivity. If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.