cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NOT HAPPY

NOT HAPPY

I like most comments here am not AT ALL pleased with my service to this point!!! Just finished my first month and went over on the shortest month of the year! I was told by a rep. that the plan i was purchasing would be what i needed for my usage and speed requirements!! both were a complete story, i can not stream movies and the data is insufficient!! I am completely ready to cut my losses and go else were!!
3 REPLIES 3

Re: NOT HAPPY

You can't use Facebook, or the Hughesnet page, they suck up data. My Activity Monitor (Apple) proved this. I've read that WIndoz 10 also sucks up data by running background update activities?
 I used to run out with the largest plan, now use the 5/50gb plan and always have usage left! No FB or HN, running OS X 10.11 about two hours a day. Dumped my PC into the trash over 10 years ago, never looked back!

HI,
Are you aware that after the first 30 days that you have a ETF (Early Termination Fee) of $000 to pay to get out of the contract? 

Also, most new customers have 3 WEEKS of resetting data each DAY< so from now on, it will cost you a LOT of tokens to use internet.  I suggest you look into it. I doubt you will be released from paying the $00 easily.  You might be able to have the sales call transcript / recording reviewed.  But if you have any other option do not dealy at ending the Hughes relalionship if you can. .  
Alum

Hello Timothy,

Thanks for posting and welcome. I was able to pull up your account and see that you are exactly a month in service with us. To better assist you can you elaborate on what is the main thing you use your service for? 

- Chris