NaN% & free zones change times again.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
portbailey
New Poster

NaN% & free zones change times again.

I am in remote Alaska and get only 350 mb every 24 hours and depend on my free hours- did they get changed again or still 2-8am AST? the last 2 nights when I over my meter is reads NaN% which is normally what it reads when it’s free zone hours,however it was 8 pm and now at 330 ish when it should be free zone I just had to use a token cuz it said I exceeded but I am within my free hours. So please explain to me what’s going on. Also are we getting the download bank and if so how do I access it. Thanks in advance for your help. Anita

7 REPLIES 7
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@portbailey

I believe that they changed the Download Zone time for all of Alaska to be from 1:00AM to 8:00AM.  

As for the issue you're experiencing, hopefully a rep will reply soon and help you.  🙂  

@Liz

@Amanda

Liz

Hi portbailey,

Long time member, first time poster, welcome! We can definitely get to the bottom of this for you. Let me send this over to our engineers in charge of the Alaska sites. I'll post back once I have additional questions or news for you.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

hi liz, thanks for response .  i haven't heard from engineers in Alaska yet.  It seems that the free time is starting at 8pm and clearly we were not notified about this MAJOR change.   i have spent over $400 in last 2 months on extra tokens due to our limited bandwidth.  
fyi for engineer. 
my system is hn7000s
350mb
@Liz wrote:

Hi portbailey,

Long time member, first time poster, welcome! We can definitely get to the bottom of this for you. Let me send this over to our engineers in charge of the Alaska sites. I'll post back once I have additional questions or news for you.

Hi portbaily,

Thank you for the additional information, I'll let engineering know. They aren't going to contact you, but I'll be in touch with them and post back once I have any news to share or questions.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning portbaily,

I haven't gotten any word from engineering, so I've pinged them again for an update regarding your case. I'll let you know once I have any news to share.

Hi portbaily,

Thank you for your patience while this was investigated. An adjustment has been made and your Download Zone should be working normally. Please check and confirm that this is the case.

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.