cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nearly unusable connection

Re: Nearly unusable connection

Good morning, 

Sure I can let them know. Can you also please let me know how your service performance has been the other days and times since thursday?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Junior

I have not kept a performance log so can only speak in approximate terms.   The best I remember, performance was not too bad in the middle of last week, 7th, 8th ?    The performance began to degrade, bottoming out on the 12th.  Since then, performance has increased - a little.  Downloaded a zip file today and although the download proceeded slowly and with pauses, at least it did not time out requiring a restart.

Woody

Highlighted

Thanks, Woody, I've sent this to engineering. I'll post back when I have any updates to share.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.
Junior

Thanks Liz,

I will be monitoring.    ...Woody

Junior

Still experiencing many long pauses/delays in downloading and having to re-load to complete many web page connections. 

Any news?

Woody

@Liz 

No news from engineering, but I've sent along your latest update.

Thanks,

Liz

Hi Woody,

Engineering says "there was significant weather impact in your area on Saturday. Quickly looked at the site and looks good. Looking info Wifi stats, shall keep you posted." I'll let you know once they let me know.

Junior

Liz,

Thanks for the update.  I hope engineeering can get to the bottom of the problem.  It continues.   I can not comment on the weather at the Hnet gateway but it would have to be really bad much of the time to cause what is happening.  I can say that there is no doubt that weather is not an issue on my end.   With clear days here and signal strength between 100 and 110 it happens.    It has, as usual, been intermittent.   The average is fair performance, sometimes good, but far too often very poor.   Performance today (12:30 PM  22 JAN) is in the fair catagory compared to the dates mentioned eariler when it was extremely bad.   Please do not let this drop without resolution.

Thanks,

Woody

Hi Woody,

I appreciate the additional update. I just found out that our engineers are doing some troubleshooting calls next week, I'd like you to get on a call with them too. Can you please let me know your availability for a troubleshooting phone call next week?

Thanks,

Liz

Junior

Hi Liz,

It would be great to get a call.  I should be generally available on the 27th, 29th, and probably the 31st.   Don't know my exact times that I will be available these three days, but likely most of the day.

Thanks, Woody