Need HT2000W Modem Replacement

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DonnaLee
New Poster

Need HT2000W Modem Replacement

Pretty sure we need our modem replaced. Connection has been sporadic for quite some time, and now system light is completely out. Transmit light sporadic also. Have tried every suggested "fix" we could find, but to no avail (reset, unplug, etc). Can't even access System Control Center. Is it possible to have a replacement sent ASAP?
7 REPLIES 7
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

The HughesNet reps on this site can run remote diagnostics on your modem to see what's going on. Make sure to leave it plugged in.

DonnaLee wrote:
Pretty sure we need our modem replaced. Connection has been sporadic for quite some time, and now system light is completely out. Transmit light sporadic also. Have tried every suggested "fix" we could find, but to no avail (reset, unplug, etc). Can't even access System Control Center. Is it possible to have a replacement sent ASAP?

OK, thank you

Hi Kathy just wondering did HN charge you a $125.00 for your new modem?? I was told if I got mine replaced that's what it would cost. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Yes you guessed it they NEVER called me back 

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Nan, Kathy is a HughesNet employee. 

If you're having an issue with your modem, please start your own topic under Tech Support. Just click on the blue button labeled Start a topic. 

KathyVoss

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out, I processed a work order for a technician to go out to your location courtesy of HughesNet.

Kathy

Thank you. I'm assuming I'll be contacted to let me know when?

That is correct the tech will contact you.

Kathy