cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Satisfaction

Re: Need Satisfaction

Hi Cheryl,

The technician will be in contact with you at the phone number ending in 4036. We also have your GPS coordinates on file, so if needed a technician can always find you that way.  I am not able to remotely access your equipment at the moment, however in the meantime I can recommend something for you which can help in your situation.

--Start by accessing your System Control Center using either "www.systemcontrolcenter.com" or "192.168.0.1" from a web browser
--Next to the words "What do these controls mean?" is an image of a small wizard.
--Clicking on the wizard will take you to the Advanced Configuration and Statistics Page (use "192.168.0.1/fs/advanced/advanced.html" to go directly there)
--Using the menu on your left, select "Installation"
--Select "Force Ranging"

-- A popup box will appear. Click "Start Ranging"

This process will take you through multiple "Transmit" or "TX" codes. Once you've reached Tx Code 8, you are fully operational.
You may click close afterwards.
Because of your situation with low signal and transmission problems you might have to do this a couple of times. However it is known to improve your connection and sometimes your speeds for a small period of time.

You can always call 1-866-347-3292 to be walked through these steps. I do hope this helps to keep you running until the technician arrives.

-Amanda
Highlighted

That's good information to have.

And when I call that phone number I always get someone in the Philippines, and I'm sure they are tired of all my phone calls.

I will call them again, if I totally lose connection and can't even get to system control.

Thanks again.

Another day where I had a hard time connecting to the net. Tech support couldn't help. I could lose connection any time again.

Tech support did say that nobody had been assigned to come out here yet. So I'm still waiting for a call from a tech/installer to come out and check out my equipment, raise the pole, re-align the dish and bring a new HN7000S modem. 

New Poster

Cheryl because of where you are located it might take a day or 2 to find a company to do the repairs on that system. Since they dont sell those anymore Im guessing its not as easy to find a company who can service a HN7000 but Amanda will get you fixed up, that Im sure of.

Hello Cheryl,

I'm very sorry you have had to wait this long. We looked into your dispatch order and see that CM Wireless is the company that was assigned to your order on 8/12/14. If you'll email us I can provide you their phone number to expedite a scheduled date to arrive.

Thank you,

Amanda
New Poster

Your the Best Amanda (Dont tell Liz I said that LOL)
Assistant Professor

Charles, you bad boy. I believe you said the same thing to Liz in a post and said not to tell Amanda. Smiley Happy

Amanda,

I replied to your e-mail and sent you my e-mail address.

In what town is CM Wireless located? I'm 8 hours away from Phoenix, 2 hours away from Show Low or Snowflake, AZ, and 2 hours away from Gallup, NM.

I had no Internet last night or this morning. It did connect after 12:30pm this afternoon for about 5 minutes or less, now it is down again. I will click submit when it comes back.

It's really strange that I can only get internet connection for a very short time daily.
It makes it hard to check or send e-mail if I don't have a connection so, I can't reply to you right away.

(BTW, I heard a rumor that HughesNet is going out of business by 2016, is that true)?

Cheryl,

My apologies. I forgot to place the email address here - it is "communitysupport@hughes.com"
Just to speed things up, I sent an email to the address you registered with here on the community that contains the information you'll need.
Because you may be misaligned or possibly have a damaged radio, you will experience intermittent or poor performance which we can only permanently resolve by having a technician on site. Rest assured we will assist you further and provide service credit for the time you are down.

Thanks,

Amanda

p.s. Absolutely not Smiley Happy

Amanda,

I will only have connection for a short time. Amazing that I finally got on line.

CM Wireless has not called me and I've called them several times and left messages and they haven't or won't get back to me.

Is there another company you can go with? Chino Valley is no where near me and they probably don't want to travel all the way to my home.

I even went to their web site to contact them, and still nobody has gotten back to me.

I miss my internet!!!

Cheryl