cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Satisfaction

Re: Need Satisfaction

Thanks,

I'll try this Gen 3 for a few months to see how it goes. I noticed I lost my free/paid tokens.

Cheryl

Great, just so you know, it is the exact same price as what you were paying before.
I've just checked and see you have 1 prepaid and 1 complimentary token on your account. I am not sure how many you had previous to the upgrade, but they should have rolled over. If not, we can definitely take care of that for you.

Amanda
New Poster

I could see losing the free ones but you should not have lost the paid ones. Im glad Amanda was able to set you up with a HN9000 on the Legacy plan as it still has the free period. if you could go and run a few speed tests through hughes speed test to see how its performing.
New Poster

Your the best Amanda, Dont tell Liz I said that though, lol Smiley Happy

I would tend to believe that if you have a 9000 7000 7000s system you should be paying LESS money for your service.
New Poster

That is a very good point.

iinstalldatacable,

We upgraded Cheryl Hastie's equipment for free, activated for free, installed for free and did not raise her monthly bill. So, essentially a fresh set of equipment with a service plan she is familiar with at the same price she had been paying before! Smiley Happy
Amanda
Highlighted
Assistant Professor

If only more people would come here when they need serious help beyond normal call center stuff. 
You did Cheryl right Amanda. I hope you have a great and safe holiday long weekend.

Thanks sgoshe! We certainly hope everyone enjoys their weekend too. May you all have great weather and better BBQ's.

Amanda
New Poster

Thats what I call Customer Service, everyone have a great weekend and Holiday