cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need deinstall kit NOW please!

Highlighted

Need deinstall kit NOW please!

Account closed effective Febrary 21, 2015. I am told the kit to send the equipment back will not be mailed until April 17. I want to get this matter settled. I do not want the equipment hanging around on top of the refrigerator that long. There is NO WAY I am going to reactivate the account, we have AT&T Uverse internet now and LOVE IT. For the first time we have enough download capacity to actually get a Roku and stream videos, cannot do that with Hughesnet even with the Gen4. So Please!!!! Someone just send me the lousy boxes so I can send your euipment  back NOW. phone number associated with account is 662-837-2905. My name is Margaret Reese.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Need deinstall kit NOW please!

Hi,
This is weird.  I closed my direct Hughes at 2 years 20 Feb 2015, and the day before had activated Hughes / FRONTIER.  I was told the box would be shipped immediately and that if I did not have it RECEIVED at Hughes WITHIN 45 days, I would be billed for the not-returned equipment amount of $300, I think it was.

Is this perhaps a not-native English speaker problem. I would call back.  I KNOW, I know, that chews another HOUR out of your life.  

Hope this helps,

Larry in No Idaho - about the only place (west Coast generally) that is having an extremely mild February. Almost no precipitation at all since a normal January. 

Lawrence, I called back. Thank you for suggesting it. I got someone in Texas who was competent. My kit is on the way! Whoo who! Close to being done with Hughes Net.
Alum

Maggie,

Thanks for the reply. We went ahead and made this post private due to your private information posted (phone number).
Your return kit will ship out on your billing date, which is set for March 6th. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

- Warren