Hughesnet Community

Need help with a remote reset!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnieP

Need help with a remote reset!

Our HughesNet has been down for a couple days, and we at the other end of the country, and can't physically access the modem obviously...tried calling tech support and was told that someone has to be there, even after mentioning some admins here have been very helpful with a remote reset. Help please! @Damien or other admins...
2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Good morning AnnieP, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can certainly help with your internet concern. Remote resets are possible when the modem is accessible and available to receive the remote reset command, and in your case it is not.

It would be best to have someone on site to either replace the modem or have a tech visit and address the situation. How do you want to go about this? Do you have someone local to the site who can help? I can dispatch a tech, but there needs to be an adult on site to sign off on the work.

Looking forward to hearing back.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Good morning AnnieP,

Haven't heard from you in a while so I'll close this thread. Should you need to schedule a tech visit or troubleshoot while on site, do give us a call at 866-347-3292.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!