Hughesnet Community

Need to know new credentials after rebooting modem HN9460?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mohamad

Need to know new credentials after rebooting modem HN9460?

I am using HN9460 modem and I accessed it with the default credentials. I configured it successfully but after rebooting the modem its asking me for credentials especially when I'm clicking the wizard icon (advanced option).
So what are the new credentials?

Thanks
13 REPLIES 13
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

It will be Monday before the Hughes employees return to work.

Curious, who provides your service ? Bentley-Walker perhaps ?

mohamad

I have no idea who is the provider. I just configured it.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

BirdDog
Assistant Professor

If a business account then best to call the number for business support: 800-347-3272.

This site is geared more towards residential customers.
Amanda

Hello Mohamad

Sounds like you're a YahClick customer. You can check out what provider is assigned to your region and use the menu on the left to get contact info. https://www.yahclick.com/partners/international-partners/

Thanks
Amanda
mohamad

I will ask.
Thank you Amanda, BirdDog and Gwalk900.
Glorinda Zapata

I was without Enternet all day yesterday unwilling this morning
Amanda

Hi Glorinda,

This customer's original post is in in reference to a Hughes Global provider. Could you perhaps start a thread explaining any issues or concerns you might be  having so that we can assist you, like we did Mohamad, directly?

Thanks
Amanda
Glorinda Zapata

You are asking about new credentials after rebooting. Help are you asking about how its working now?
Glorinda Zapata

That's ok guess you didn't get the last notes l summited.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Glorinda,

"Notes" can be misdirected or lost.

Amanda was asking you to start a new topic of your own rather than make unrelated posts in the topics of other users.

There are many reasons for slow speeds and there are procedures to find and fix those issues.

Please start a new topic.

mohamad

Hi,
My friend contacted them and they said to him that you need to reset the modem? If we reset the modem then all the configuration will be wiped out!
Just a question. Why they put their own credentials if they don't know?
Thanks
Amanda

Hi Mohamad,

We are not familiar with any of the Yahsat/Yahclick services as we only handle US residential services here. The YahClick contact should be able to assist you. If they claim they cannot, please let me know and I will see if I can find an alternate contact for you.

Thanks
Amanda