cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to "talk" to HughesNet ..

Need to "talk" to HughesNet ..

I've been trying to "talk" to a HughesNet representative for some time now.  The phone numbers of 1-866-347-3292 and 1-866-774-6580 are automated and keep me going in circles. I am trying this forum before I make a decision whether or not to stop using HughesNet as my ISP.  (My phone number is [...] if a technician can call and my email is [...] if a technician can talk that way.  Either way is ok but it needs to be quick as this is quite frustrating.)

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: Need to "talk" to HughesNet ..

Hello motdaugrnds,

I'm disappointed to hear that you are having issues reaching someone to speak with. I called 866-347-3292 and input your phone number and zip code and was able to reach someone in under a minute. What is happening when you call the line?

-Jay

Distinguished Professor IV

@motdaugrnds 

It would be a good idea to edit your post to remove your phone number and email address for safety's sake.  The posts on this community can be viewed by anyone.  If the reps need your personal information they will request it through the private messaging system, which is the little envelope on the upper right of the page.  You'd see a red number over the envelope, indicating you have a private message waiting to be read.  They would also tell you, in this thread, that they are going to send you a PM requesting additional information.   

You can edit your post by clicking on the three dots on the upper right of the message body, then click on Edit Message.  In the meantime, @Jay or another moderator may edit it out for you.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Professor

Have you considered using live chat? To do so, click CONTACT US at the top of any of the pages on the community, then click on Live Chat.  

You can also discuss your issues with the Hughesnet employees on this site.  You can send them a private message with your issues and they would very likely be able to help you much faster than through the phone/email/chat route.

motdaugrnds wrote:

I've been trying to "talk" to a HughesNet representative for some time now.  The phone numbers of 1-866-347-3292 and 1-866-774-6580 are automated and keep me going in circles. I am trying this forum before I make a decision whether or not to stop using HughesNet as my ISP.  (My phone number is ------  if a technician can call and my email is ------ if a technician can talk that way.  Either way is ok but it needs to be quick as this is quite frustrating.)

motdaugrnds,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

-Jay