cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to set up email on straight talk phone

Need to set up email on straight talk phone

What's is the step by step procedure for setting up my email on my smartphone.  This is my first smart phone and have no real idea how to do it.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need to set up email on straight talk phone

Good morning Charles,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. As Holly mentioned, please let us know which model phone you're using. We can assist in finding the manual for you to follow the step-by-step instructions for setting up mail on your smartphone. 

The e-mail settings you'll need to complete the setup are provided in the link sgoshe posted and also in our knowledge base under "HughesNet Email Services Port Information":
http://customer.kb.hughesnet.com/Pages/7014.aspx#outlook

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

6 REPLIES 6

What type of smart phone, iPhone, Samsung etc.  The manual will explain or go to the website of your phone service find what brand of phone then see if there is a manual.  Look up Hughes  Knowledge tool on Hughes  website see if they have anything for cell phone e-mail with  Hughes.
Assistant Professor

Also look at this post and what Charles McCool listed as settings for POP3 and IMAP:  https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/having_trouble_sending_email_after_your_recent_io...

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Need to set up email on straight talk phone.

What's is the step by step procedure for setting up my email on my smartphone.  This is my first smart phone and have no real idea how to do it.

Good morning Charles,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. As Holly mentioned, please let us know which model phone you're using. We can assist in finding the manual for you to follow the step-by-step instructions for setting up mail on your smartphone. 

The e-mail settings you'll need to complete the setup are provided in the link sgoshe posted and also in our knowledge base under "HughesNet Email Services Port Information":
http://customer.kb.hughesnet.com/Pages/7014.aspx#outlook

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Fantastic !!!!  I did it with IMAP.  I have no idea what that is or pop3.  But now I can get my emails on my phone.  Many thanks to Charles McCool and sgoshe!!! Thanks, Liz as well!  

That's awesome, Charles!

Thanks for letting us know and don't hesitate to contact us again if you need any assistance.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz