Net suddenly went down

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: Net suddenly went down

Did a power cycle and didnt work ill try again
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

The official HughesNet reps on this site may have to run remote diagnostics to see what's going on.

Cinnamonroll wrote:
Did a power cycle and didnt work ill try again

Highlighted
Freshman

Possibly hopefully they can fix it remotely without having to send a person out.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Cinnamonroll wrote:
Possibly hopefully they can fix it remotely without having to send a person out.

It's possible that a fix may be able to be remotely effected, but they won't know for sure until they're able to remotely see what's wrong.  But...hopefully.  

I'll tag a couple of reps so that you still experiencing the problem doesn't get lost within the other replies.  

@Liz @Remy 

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Freshman

Yes im still experiencing the no net thing thank you hopefully they'll get to see to it
Highlighted

@Cinnamonroll,

Thank you for contacting us again. After running the diagnostics, I see that there are rain showers accompanied by lightning in your area, which may be causing this issue directly. The 2.1.1 state code appears when the satellite is unable to communicate with your dish outside. This can happen due to damaged or loose cords, weather such as cloud coverage/rain or strong wind, and damage to the dish itself. Unless any of these seem relevant to your specific issue, our only indicator is the weather in your area. I would like to run live diagnostics once the service returns to check for any underlying issues, as this is not always possible to detect when there is no communication at all. Alternatively, we can send a technician out, however, if it is determined that this is indeed a weather issue, the technician will have no repair to perform. I do apologize for this inconvenience and we will do what we can to support you with this, based on what you decide. 

-Damian 

Highlighted
Freshman

It isnt raining it is sliggtly cloudly but we have no rain in our area
Highlighted
Freshman

I've also power cycled and rebooted it a lot. And it still wont fully come up. Just the power lan and Wi-Fi lights pop up. I can connect via 192.168.0.1 idk what to do anymore, i have my family riding my butt which is stressing me out.
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

You may need to request a tech to see if they can figure out what the problem is. Be aware there's a fee (I think it's $125).

Highlighted
Freshman

I hope not as i have the insurance for tech visits.