cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net suddenly went down

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: Net suddenly went down

Oh, cool! In that case, you should reply to Damian and tell him if you would like a tech to visit. He seems to be waiting for you to tell him how you want to proceed. 

Cinnamonroll wrote:
I hope not as i have the insurance for tech visits.

Highlighted
Freshman

@Damian i sent you a private message
Highlighted
Junior

@cybercycle1 wrote:

The system is back up after a fairly long Gen5 modem power re-cycling.  A program update eventually was "triggered" and during the update  there was a state code"14.1.3 -- A device connectivity issue is detected".  That code keeps popping up, but it apparently has not taken the internet back down. Anyway, I'm up and running again.

I had another sudden "net down" this morning.  Within about an hour my state code switched from 12.7.1 (transmit problem) and 30.1.1 (web acceleration in back off state) and that kept repeating which also included web acceleration down.  In the midst of all that, another software download was triggered (had another software download yesterday).  Note, I checked all cables inside and outside (at the radio and the ground)...all connections appeared fine.  Not sure if HugesNet had maintenance or other system issues this morning which would cause this problem?  Also, there are no weather issues to report in my part of Tennessee.  At the moment my state code is 0.0.0.  Any HughesNet activity that may have caused this issue?

You may want to start your own ticket, as this is Cinnammonroll's ticket and the HN reps here tend to want to deal with one ticket at a time.  You can copy your content and paste it into a new ticket (go to the Tech Support page and click on "Start a topic").

@cybercycle1 wrote:

I had another sudden "net down" this morning.  Within about an hour my state code switched from 12.7.1 (transmit problem) and 30.1.1 (web acceleration in back off state) and that kept repeating which also included web acceleration down.  In the midst of all that, another software download was triggered (had another software download yesterday).  Note, I checked all cables inside and outside (at the radio and the ground)...all connections appeared fine.  Not sure if HugesNet had maintenance or other system issues this morning which would cause this problem?  Also, there are no weather issues to report in my part of Tennessee.  At the moment my state code is 0.0.0.  Any HughesNet activity that may have caused this issue?

Highlighted
Junior

@maratsade wrote:

You may want to start your own ticket, as this is Cinnammonroll's ticket and the HN reps here tend to want to deal with one ticket at a time.  You can copy your content and paste it into a new ticket (go to the Tech Support page and click on "Start a topic").

@cybercycle1 wrote:

You are correct,,,,I don't typically "steal" a thread, but thought keeping similar issues experienced by other customers might be helpful.  I've posted a separate ticket.

I don't see your new topic... 

cybercycle1 wrote:

You are correct,,,,I don't typically "steal" a thread, but thought keeping similar issues experienced by other customers might be helpful.  I've posted a separate ticket.

Highlighted
Junior

@maratsade wrote:

I don't see your new topic... 

cybercycle1 wrote:

I don't either....I wrote it up and hit post.  

Guess it just isn't my day!  I'll try again...

Amazing how you can post just fine for this thread. LOL

Good luck!

cybercycle1 wrote:

I don't either....I wrote it up and hit post.  

Guess it just isn't my day!  I'll try again...

Highlighted

@Cinnamonroll,

Thank you for sending me that private message. I have responded with details regarding a technician. Once I receive a response I will continue with the next steps. 

-Damian