cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received my installation rebate modem# B30010680499 - Howard Vaux, corrected billing address on account

Never received my installation rebate modem# B30010680499 - Howard Vaux, corrected billing address on account

installation rebate???
10 REPLIES 10
Alum

Re: Never received my installation rebate modem# B30010680499 - Howard Vaux, corrected billing address on account

Hi Howard,

Thank you for posting your serial number. We removed your phone number from your title for your protection. Wouldn't want you to receive unsolicited calls :-). We will access your account details to check on the status of your rebate for you. We will update you once we have more information. 

Thank you,
Chris
Alum

Re: Never received my installation rebate modem# B30010680499 - Howard Vaux, corrected billing address on account

Hi Howard,

Have already filled out the rebate form listed on this page?

http://rebate.hughesnet.com/Pages/ResidentialRebateOffers.aspx?OrderDate=2015-03-10&RebateCode=

Looking forward to your reply.

- Chris

yes I did, and received a call from someone who indicated that it was being processed...I fear that the check was sent to the installation address (29 Blizzard Ridge, Maggie Valley, NC 28751) for which there is no mail service. I have since updated my billing address to reflect where we get mail....
Alum

Hi Howard,

Where did you update this information? Our system currently shows the the address you mentioned as your main address.

- Chris

Account Information   it now shows my corrected billing address in Matthews, NC 28104

I just update that today
Alum

Hi Howard,

Thank you for this information. I will need some more. What date did you send your rebate on?

- Chris

Immediately following installation March 18, 2015

any action on this?