cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roseht
Freshman

New Gen 5

Hello,

I am a new customer that just got Gen 5 installed yesterday. Last night while my wife and I were using it we noticed things were very slow. Before getting the service I  did my research and knew that everyone here uses Testmy so i ran a 12 MB test a few times, and my results were all below 2 Mb, one result going below 1 Mb. While on your forums I came across another person that had bandwidth issues with Gen 5 and it turns out they were pointed at the wrong satellite. Could this be my issue? how could I tell which one I am pointed at? Any help would be great. Sorry for the two post, it was suggested I create my own topic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Liz

Hi Roseht,

Thank you again for replying to my PM and working with us to address your concerns. All the details are in my last PM to you. Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you have any additional concerns, we're glad to help.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20