cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New ata

Highlighted
Sophomore

New ata

I had a service call for the internet as well as my voice issues. He said i needed a new ata box as the model I have apparently is an older model and this is part of my voice issues how can I get a new ata box sent to me
Tags (1)
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

Re: New ata

Check the thread here: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/WAN-light-yellow-all-others-green-Can-t-receive-inco...

Liz had given you specific instructions, with pictures, on how to connect the ATA to the modem.  You need to connect the yellow Ethernet cable from any LAN port on the modem to the yellow WAN port on the ATA. 

Why don't you try this first?  You may not need a new ATA at all. 

Highlighted
Sophomore

All connections are as stated in the thread my serviceman said all connections were fine I have the older model ht2000w and that I should have been given the new model that was what he believed was my issue with my incoming calls
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@tigersdad5 wrote:
All connections are as stated in the thread my serviceman said all connections were fine I have the older model ht2000w and that I should have been given the new model that was what he believed was my issue with my incoming calls

The HT2000W is the modem, and it's the latest model.  There is no newer.  The ATA model, on the other hand, can vary.  

It's possible that Damian will be on this evening and he may reply, but it's more likely that you won't hear anything from a rep until at least Monday, as they're off on the weekends.  Because it's Liz that you've been working with, I'll tag her. 

@Liz  

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
Sophomore

That was my mistake. It's a older inno media model ata.
Highlighted

Hi tigersdad5,

Thanks for posting back. I'm shipping you a new ATA, please expect it in a few days. Here are the setup instructions for your convenience: http://voice.hughesnet.com/activation/index.cfm

There is no need to return your old ATA. Let me know how the new one works out for you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Good morning tigersdad5,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. I hope the new ATA is working well for you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you. If you want live troubleshooting, please give us a call at 866.347.3292, we're available 24/7.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.