cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Grimmfarm07
New Poster

New customer,Limited connectivity at gateway

Hello
We had HughesNet for 1 week now. I have tried it each day.
Monday it worked great speed test 3 out 10 tries we got 30mbps. ( while the installer was here)
Each day from them on, little or no service .
I’m doing test and connectivity ranges 106-114 to the satellite.
But we can’t get rid of the gateway error . ( limited gateway connectivity)
I am actually using LTE cell service to get this message out.
Thanks in advance
Don. (Salem, MO)
24 REPLIES 24

Don,

I have our escalation team continuing to look into this for you, and should be back shortly. I needed to re-escalate your case.

Thanks,

Remy

Hi Remy any luck with this.

not much has changed, still have the gateway issue

limited connectivity at gateway   State Code12.1.9 -- A transmit problem has occurred

is there a case # for the problems im having,  do you have a number to customer service?

thanks

Don

Don,

Our escalation team should've attempted to reach out to you by now, but it doesn't seem they've made their first attempt. They're likely going to end up sending a technician to come take a look and possibly switch polarity on your dish, so I'll just save you the additional waiting time and set it up myself at this point. The dispatch is set up for Saturday, Sep 12, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. I apologize for the wait, I'm not sure where the miscommunication was. Please let us know how the visit goes! The case number is 132424724. If you need to reschedule, the technician will call you before he arrives and you can discuss scheduling then!

Thanks,

Remy