cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer with extremely poor service

Zap
Freshman

Re: New customer with extremely poor service

Aedan, thanks for the response.  Once my service is restored to what it should be, what do I need to do to make sure my account is credited for the days that I have had this severly degraded service (which so far is every day but one)?

Zap
Freshman

Aedan,

For the weekend, I got usable speeds, but still not what it should be in the evening.  If there is a problem with Beam 68, how can I get placed on a different beam?  A friend, who lives only 2 miles from me, is not haveing these issues.  Clearly he must be on a different beam.

Here is my speedtest results link:

http://testmy.net/quickstats/Tachos

Associate Professor

Senior

Good Morning Zap,

Thank you do much for taking the time to complete the speed tests. Please check your private messages in the top right-hand corner, as I have sent you more information pertaining to your inquiry about credits. I looked at your test results and saw that you also had slow speeds not only in the evenings but also in the afternoon at about 3 pm and a couple times in the morning. Has this issue improve and are you experiencing slow speeds all throughout the day or just the evenings? Thanks.

-Aedan
Zap
Freshman

Aedan,

Yes, the speeds during the day over the weekend were rather erratic.  I can't say about M-F since I am at work during the day.  Like most people, the evenings is when I use it.  Therefore, I expect some level of slower speeds in the evening, but what I have been getting since installation of my service has been well below what it should be in the evening.  I will continue to monitor evening speeds.  I tested before leaving my house this morning and the average speed was 46 Mbs.  That's a far cry from the single digit speeds I have been getting or in some cases last week in the evening, sub-megabit speed.

Sophomore

Ugh:

I guess the scheduled dish-repoint may be pointless. 

Senior

Hello Zap,

Thanks for posting. Please check your private messages in the top right-hand corner, as I have sent you more information pertaining to this issue. Thanks.

-Aedan
Senior

Good Morning Zap,

I pulled up your account this morning to troubleshoot and check on your service. Base on the results, I have issued you a free complimentary dispatch to address your concerns. Please check your private messages in the top right-hand corner, as I have sent you more information. Thanks again for reaching out and please let us know how the dispatch goes.

-Aedan

Hi Zap,

Just checking in on you since your dispatch was scheduled for this past weekend. Has service performance improved since then?

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->