cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer

New customer

I recently switched over to Hughes net. I have no problem with the service. The installer did a professional and was neat. I switched over from ATT and feel much better with this service. I use this service for general stuff I occasionally down load stuff but use if for receiving emails. If you understand that this is a fair weather service then you can adjust to it.
3 REPLIES 3
Tutor

Re: New customer

Don't forget to keep a eye on your data usage. Your data amount will reset for 20 days.
Distinguished Professor IV

Hey jaimeellen,

It's good to hear that you are enjoying your service.  Just a heads up..download the status meter and remain cognizant of your usage.  Also, your monthly allowance will actually reset every day for the first ten or twenty days, depending on what service you have.  So whatever you use today will no longer count tomorrow.  BUT, again, they only do this for the first ten to twenty days, depending on your service, so don't get too used to it.  LOL.  They do this so you can update your computer or whatever else you have to or want to do that may require significant bandwidth (like upgrading to Windows 10 and then doing the updates).  Again, just a heads up.     

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi jaimeellen,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm happy to see you're satisfied with the HughesNet service.The information our other community members is good to know and if you have additional questions, please feel free to ask!

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->