cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New email format problem

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: New email format problem

Tried to take a screen shot and can not.

Highlighted
Freshman

This is my home portal page.This is my home portal page.

This is very different than yours. Can you tell me why? Thanks, OT

Highlighted

That blue top menu is the same, everyone sees that. What may be different is when you go to webmail; the blue menu will be gone and you will see your inbox. The way the inbox looks may vary depending on whether you've been updated to the latest version. 

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

For anyone experiencing the same, please provide these additional details:

- What browser and version* is used?

- What type of device is being used? Laptop/phone/tablet?

*To find the browser version, click the 3 dots/lines for settings in the top right corner of your browser, mouse over "Help", then select "About Google Chrome/Firefox". 

This information can help our folks looking into this.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

- What browser and version is used?

Firefox 80.0.1 (64 bit)

Chrome 85.0.4183.102 (65 bit)

- What type of device is being used? Laptop/phone/tablet

Windows 10

Laptop

Highlighted

Thanks maratsade!

A bit of good news, one of the admins was able to replicate what's going on on one of their test accounts. I'll keep this thread updated as I receive news to share.

-Liz

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

@Oletrapper 

It's showing different for you because of your web page size.  Basically, it's not wide enough to show all of the buttons, so it's putting the rest of them under an expansion button on the right (the three horizontal lines).  If you click on those lines, you'll see the missing icons, and you'll likely also see that the buttons on the left are now missing and under their own expansion button.  If you go under your browser options and zoom out (the minus sign), you'll likely eventually see all of the icons there, as the page will now have enough room to fit them. 

This often happens with smaller screens, when a browser is zoomed in, or when the system settings are such that it shows larger font and/or icons than would normally be by default.

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted

Thanks for explaining Gabe, I didn't even notice that was the difference being pointed out. 

Highlighted

Just updating this thread, it's still being investigated and worked on.Your patience and understanding are appreciated.

-Liz

Highlighted
New Poster

That's good to know as I'm still having the problem. Logout and it just sits there. Never returns to the HughesNet portal. Just sits there.