New email format problem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thekysportsman
New Poster

New email format problem

When logging out of an email account (hughes) the screen just sits there. If I log out again, a box appears that says session has ended and sign in appears. When I click on sign in it takes me to Hughes home page with the email button in the upper right hand corner. I click on that and it immediately takes me back to the email account I was signed into previously. In other words, the system is not signing me out.  I have multiple accounts and it is a pain to completely leave the system and log back on to firefox or crome.  This is very similar to the problem I questioned a year and a half ago which mysteriously was corrected about a month ago. Just before the new email format was launched. Please fix it. Thanks, OT

22 REPLIES 22

Good morning thekysportsman,

Can you please check if this behavior is still occurring for you? Just got word that the logout process was updated to address your concern. Looking forward to hearing back.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning thekysportsman,

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread.

Our e-mail folks are considering this resolved because they are no longer able to replicate this behavior.

If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!