cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New meter

New meter

I too have just installed the new meter and within three days I have used up half of my gb or mb.  Modem B30010309651 A6.  This seems very improbable to me.   
23 REPLIES 23

Re: New meter

well you came to the right place , i see you have already posted your ESN number so will have to wait for Hughes-Net rep. to come on in   already having discussions on this  for another party so you will be followed up on !!! or another member to join us!!!  1 with more knowledge  i'm still learning

Hi joseph,

Thank you for your post, we want to address your concerns. Please post a case number or the serial number located on the bottom/back of your modem so we may look up your account. 

To start, please follow these illustrated steps so we can isolate the HughesNet modem:

Please take care in cropping out your SAN while taking the screenshots.

We look forward to hearing back from you so we can address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Liz , Joseph, did post his ESN number at the top of this post  !!!  and Morning , Liz !!!

Christopher, thanks!! What would I do without you?

I'm sorry, Joseph. I did try to look you up in the system using that serial number but I did not get any valid search results. Please e-mail us your SAN at communitysupport@hughes.com so we can address your concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Thank you, Liz for the compliment and you have a very great day !!!

You're welcome, and you do the same! Smiley Happy

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Good morning Joseph,

Thank you for replying. Please follow these illustrated steps so we can isolate the HughesNet modem:

Please take care in cropping out your SAN while taking the screenshots.

For your reference, here's how to take screenshots: take-a-screenshot.org

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled new meter reply to Liz w/ screenshots of meter.

took screenshots and I'm having trouble posting them.  I don't know how.  I went to wpaint and found them but it won't show up on paint. ????