cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New meter

Re: New meter

Hi Joseph,

Are the screenshots already saved to your computer? If so, to post them here in your thread; scroll down to the end of the thread to the empty reply box and click on the camera icon. The reply box will expand down and let you upload the image. As the instructions state, you can drag and drop the screenshots into the box or click the link to select the files manually.

I've posted a screenshot below with an arrow pointing out the camera icon:

Let us know if you need additional help.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled New meter.

Hi Liz, received ur reply.  I went back to paint and tried again and it tells me:  c:\windows\installer\{67939A60-3c84-4556-8427-97793155AEF6}applicationIcon.exe.   Paint cannot read this file.  Not a valid bitmap file, or its format is not currnetly supported. ?????

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled new meter reply to liz.

went to the usage meter and copied it and am now posting the last one from today that I tried to do but couldn't w/paint 
Token ManagementDownload Allowance
12%
2586.0 MB Remaining
Bonus Bytes(2am-8am)
71%
35785.0 MB Remaining
There are 25 days left in your Data Allowance cycle. 
Your Data Allowance will be refilled on March 02, 2015.  My first screenshot was at 9:38
I plugged back in at 4pm today this is what it said I hope this can help.

Liz, I have windows 7, win 7 & 8 do not support clipboard anymore and said I need a third party what website do I need to download this third party that will enable me to post a screenshot?  I don't know if I'm asking the right question. Smiley Happy
Assistant Professor

Joseph, clipboard is for text, you need to use snipping tool, it is an included accessory with 7 and 8.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled posting a screenshot.

Does anyone know what thirdparty I need to beable to post a screenshot?  I have windows 7, windows 7&8 are no longer supporting clipboard.  So I can't post my screenshop.  Can anyone help me?
Assistant Professor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled usage meter.

trying to post my snip it screenshot its not working.  I am going to start over.  I feel so stupid not being able to figure this out.

There we go! There's a bit of screenshot. Don't feel stupid, new things to learn can always seem daunting at first, but we're here to help you get over that.

OK, we'll need a screenshot of your Status Meter before you disconnect your LAN cable from the HughesNet modem (take note of what time you disconnect), and another screenshot once you reconnect the modem several hours later.

Before and after screenshots with the times they were taken help us determine if data was used while the modem is isolated.

Since you're currently out of Anytime Bytes I'll add some token data bytes so you're not in FAP and can perform the LAN cable test.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Thank you Liz, I just saw this reply to my post.  Yes I am out of anytime bytes and that went way too fast less then a week and then my bonus byes are now moving a lot slower then last month.  What is the difference between the two as far as usage time.  ????  I will try to do my screenshot again but not quite sure how I did it. lol