cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New meter

Advanced Tutor

Re: New meter

joseph,
Click on the link that sgoshe posted earlier. That will show you how to capture a screenshot.

Joesph , try doing it in between the hours of 2 till 8 in the morning !!!!! does not mean you have to get up at 2  you can do it ,say around 7 or earlier

Liz, I just checked and there isn't any tokens available.  What is FAP? Smiley Happy

Hi Joseph,

I originally applied token data to your account, but they've since been used up. I've sent you tokens that you may use if you're out of Anytime Bytes. You can see how many tokens you have available for use in the Support Center: supportcenter.myhughesnet.com

Once logged in, you can click on the Token Management link to use your tokens.

This is what you see when you click the Token Management link:

Since I've already sent you tokens, you will be able to click on the Use link to use a token to restore your regular speeds.

FAP stands for Fair Access Policy, which you can read in full on our legal site: http://legal.hughesnet.com/FairAccessPolicyGen4.cfm This policy set these data allowances so that the limited throughput on our satellite is available to all subscribers. When you read about someone "going into FAP", that means that person has exceeded their data allowance and had their speeds reduced. You can "get out of FAP" by using a token.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->