cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New problem now occuring with us since last night.

New problem now occuring with us since last night.

Haven't heard back from my last problem either, but now since last night.  ALL the time now it's hard to get any webpage to load at all.   It'd just come up with error on browser saying "No Data Received.".    Can barely do anything at all now because of this.  Smiley Sad
6 REPLIES 6

Re: New problem now occuring with us since last night.

I had the same problem yesterday from 730am to 1230pm with facebook. I had no problem with my google email, eBay and my bank site. I just thought it was a facebook problem. It gave me the same message "No Data Received" and "Try Reload" when trying to get facebook..........still wouldn't load when clicking on "Try Reload".   Haven't had the problem since though.
Alum

Gary,

Thanks for the post. We ran diagnostics again on your site.  There might be something blocking the dish, due to the "site obstruction" error we are receiving. Can you see if there is something blocking the line of site, or in front of the dish?

- Warren

Went out and looked, nothing's blocking it from what I can tell.   Last night when it started doing this the sky was clear as well.  It's cloudy today though, but it's not doing anything any worse due to it though.   I'll let you all know again this evening or in the morning when the sky clears up to make sure it wasn't clouds, but again it was clear outside in the sky last night when it started happening.
Alum

Gary,

Thanks for the update. We believe there could be an issue with the equipment. 

We have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

We will post back with the dealer's number for you to contact once it is available to us.

- Warren

It was indeed a few trees that's grown more and is blocking LoS, so we found someone to cut them down for us.  They going to try to do it tomorrow, if not sometime next week.   Will let you know how it improves when they do it.

Ok, they came out and cut the trees down that was blocking the LoS on the hill.   It's raining and storming hard right now and think it won't really clear up enough until late Tuesday early Wednesday, when it does I'll check and see if the errors are still going on or not and see if there was any changes with the signal strength too.