New switching power adapter?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ALHill
New Poster

New switching power adapter?

How do I get a new power adapter? Mine has bit the dust and it seems impossible to find a 4 pin one online.
5 REPLIES 5
Damian

@ALHill,

Thank you for posting and I am sorry to hear your power supply is no longer working. In order to receive a new power adapter, you can call our support line at 1-866-347-3292 and have them send a new one out. I can also do this for you here as well, after a few details. If you would like me to send one out to you, please let me know if you are requesting a power supply for your HughesNet modem or for your own third-party device. Also, did the power supply fail after reaching its life cycle or was it damaged?   

-Damian 

It’s for my HughesNet modem. Last night I noticed the modem didn’t have any power and when I pulled the cord, one of the inside pins looked burned.

I still have not received a new power adapter and it’s been over a month...

@ALHill,

If you are requesting this be done by a representative here and not over the phone, I will have this processed as soon as possible. Please reply to the private message I have sent you, as I will need this information for the shipment. 

-Damian 

@ALHillm,

Thank you for your patience while dealing with this issue. I have processed a replacement for not only the power adapter but the modem as well. Since it is not exactly clear how your power adapter stopped working, it is safer to replace the entire unit altogether. Because you have been without service for quite some time, I made sure to expedite the shipment and process it free of charge. I also credited the account due to this process taking longer than normal. Please refer to your private messages for details regarding your credit. Once the kit arrives, make sure to post here or message me if you have any questions about hooking up the new modem. 

-Damian