cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Gen4: where do I check usage?

New to Gen4: where do I check usage?

Is there anyplace a Gen4 user can look up their usage? On my smartphone I can do that to see if I'm getting close to my plan limit.  Just curious.  If that doesn't exist, maybe it should. 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: New to Gen4: where do I check usage?

Hi Denise,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting. You can check your usage by logging into the customer support center: supportcenter.myhughesnet.com

You can also check your usage by downloading and using our Status Meter, which is also available in our customer support center. We highly recommend getting that.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask, we're happy to assist.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

4 REPLIES 4

Hi Denise,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thanks for posting. You can check your usage by logging into the customer support center: supportcenter.myhughesnet.com

You can also check your usage by downloading and using our Status Meter, which is also available in our customer support center. We highly recommend getting that.

If you have additional questions, feel free to ask, we're happy to assist.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Denise, I was able to pull up your account using your community profile information and noticed you're not yet registered for the support center. We highly recommend setting up a HughesNet e-mail account to log in, or use your existing Google/Yahoo/etc. account to log in. 

The support center has a lot of resources to help you manage and maintain your account. 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Assistant Professor

Denise, if you mean from a different location than home then you will have to go to supportcenter.myhughesnet.com as Liz said. When at home, the link Jezra gave is the quickest way.

That is if you have wireless set up at home and your phone has wireless.

You can use this free, no ads widget for your smartphone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tgifriday.dataleft

In case you are unsure of how to use a widget:
How to: Install Widgets on Android devices

Step 1: Press and hold your finger on your Home screen After holding for a couple of seconds, a menu will pop up at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2: Select the “Widgets” option on that menu.
Step 3: Scroll to the right until you reach the widget you want to install.