cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No HD on Youtube

Re: No HD on Youtube

@DougB415 wrote:

...and we are cancelled, no ETF! Really wished that it had worked because I loved those download speeds. Not only the YT issues, my wife couldn’t access a number of sites that she needs for business. 

Best of luck to you.

Yeh the slow YouTube is a pain.  Makes no sense when we show good speeds.

I think in most cases any internet with low ping and no latency issues is a better bet for those with media needs or VPN.

I live in the sticks and can't get cable or dsl.  I can get wireless from cell companies but the cost after using the 50GB is outrageous.

So I went back to Satellite for now... it is unlimited service to a degree although slower after 20GB used and streaming is hit and miss.  Something I will have to live with for now.

TJ

Distinguished Professor IV

Re: No HD on Youtube

@DougB415 wrote:

...and we are cancelled, no ETF! Really wished that it had worked because I loved those download speeds. Not only the YT issues, my wife couldn’t access a number of sites that she needs for business. 

That was good of them.  When you mentioned the 30 day trial my stomach sank, as there is no 30 day trial period, unfortunately.  So, again, that was good of them that they allowed you to cancel so quickly without the ETF.  

I hope your new ISP meets your needs and works well.  Smiley Happy  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit