No Internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
InternetWizard
New Poster

No Internet

My Internet has been down since Wednesday.  The only two lights on my modem are the wireless and power.  I have restarted it multiple times and it does not connect.  I can log into the modem and see that it does not have a WAN connection.  Can anyone help?

Over the last 3 days I have tried contacting support via phone (states there is no one to answer the call and to try back later), email and chat.  No response from any of them.  That is scarry.

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@InternetWizard 

Unfortunately, the support reps are overwhelmed with calls (and other forms), and there are fewer reps to take them.  If you keep trying you'll likely get through, though your hold time will probably be extensive.  

The reps here will not be back until Monday.  They're normally on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM EST, and they usually reply within a working day, though as of late it can take them a little longer.  Hopefully it will be Monday when they do.

@Liz @Damian 

Liz

Good morning InternetWizard, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I can certainly help get you back online. First let's see if a modem swap will do the job. Please expect the replacement soon; you can use its box to return the old modem. For your convenience, the return label is included in the outer pouch. 

Let me know how the new modem works out for you!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi InternetWizard,

Just following up on your site, I'm glad to see you're back online after the modem replacement!

However, after running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site to ensure best performance.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot:Monday, Apr 13, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM . The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Good morning InternetWizard,

Just following up on your site. I see you canceled the site visit. If you need any other assistance in the future, feel free to contact us again at your convenience.

Thanks,

Liz