cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

Re: Post have returned.

Hi jdayton1,

Welcome back and thanks for posting. You may have noticed that your original post went through earlier today after I marked it as not spam, as it did go into our spam quarantine. Let's continue using this thread since it has the most information, I'll remove the other two duplicate threads. 

The picture you provided of the dish installed on your tree is very useful, thank you for posting it. I've included it in my escalation to our installations department here at corporate. I've requested that they send someone out to reinstall your dish properly on a pole mount at no cost to you. Once I have any updates on that, I will let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Re: No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

Received a call from the installer. He will be out on July 14th. Currently the internet is not even useable at night. My wife who has more patience than me, ended up giving up trying to do anything last night.

This will put me almost at a month of since the tech came out last time, to even start to fix my internet.

Hi jdayton1, 

Thanks for the update. I've credited your account for a month of service for the trouble. Let us know how the site visit goes and if you still have service performance concerns afterwards, we can troubleshoot here in the community.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Had my install on friday and saturday. I tested it and had same results. Installer said everything was good on his side. But you guessed it the same thing even after replacing all the parts including new modem, the results are below.

s1.PNGs2.PNG

Highlighted
Freshman

Sat reinstalled; speeds are horrific.

as you can see I post screenshots of speeds from after the tech finished on saturday.  Thet are good at around 4 am till a little later. Then you see that it just degrades to crap. This has taken me from the 20th, and another installer with the same results. This is horrible, please do something to fix my issues. I am tired of dealing with this.

Freshman

Anyone here today?

Adjunct Instructor

@jdayton1

Just for future reference, if you are going to run any more speed tests, you should do it under an account you've created at testmy.net, and use the manual 25MB test size for download tests and the manual 4MB test size for upload tests.  

Although the tests you've run so far and posted are definitely helpful, they aren't as helpful as they could be due to them not being in a centralized location and it being difficult to locate each individual one to look at its addtional data, which the logged tests (done when signed in to your account) would readily provide.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Freshman

These are from my account that I have had with testmy for a while. I just posted the bunch that ran.

Freshman

I ended up calling tech support which I so loathem because by nighttime the internet is unusable. The best I got was he cleared my cache, and said this fix my problem forever.

http://testmy.net/db/vy7hQr0fM  http://testmy.net/vy7hQr0fM.png

Guess it didn't work...of course

Adjunct Instructor

You really should be using the 25MB manual download package and not the automated test...

That aside, @Liz will probably have to forward your issue to the engineers, but chances are it's a gateway congestion issue.  

Personal Machine: ECS B85H3-M | Intel i5 4460 | 16GB DDR3-1333 | eVGA 750Ti | Samsung 830 120GB
Server: ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 | AMD FX8350 | 32GB DDR3-1600 ECC | Intel Quad Gigabit NIC | IBM M5015 | 650w OCZ ZS PSU | eVGA LP 710 | 8x WD RE 4TB disks