cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

Highlighted

Re: No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

Hi jdayton1,

Thank you for letting me know, I've credited the charge for the site visit to your account.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

Thank you.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Almost weekend again, no changes still.

Almost the weekend again and was wondering if there is any information on what is going on. Evenings are horrible, I don't even try to use it. Weekends are also horrible and mostly a waste of time trying. Please bring me some good news. 

The last time I had a problem in engineering was with gen4 and it was never fixed for the two + years I had it. 

I just want my speeds back I had before they reinstalled it. Right now it feels as I will be told there is no eta forever, and that is not acceptable. Please harass them and let me know. Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Almost weekend again, no changes still.

Hello,

I've asked the engineer for an update. If anything I'll let you know.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

speeds today

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: speeds today

Highlighted
Sophomore

still no answer?

So I am hoping something will happen this week. the weekend was horrible as expected. Please something must be done soon this just ridiculous. It work perfect before, how hard can it be to figure out what change from the previous install to what he did? How hard is it to check beams? what are there 2 or 3 overlapping in my area? Try all of them. Something, anything would be nice to know instead of no eta.

Highlighted

Re: still no answer?

Good morning,

Our engineers have debugged a configuration error causing packet loss, which is likely causing your slow speeds. A fix is being prepped for release, and once I hear any ETA on this rollout, I'll let you know.

Highlighted
Sophomore

So did they say how this could happen from one day to another. As I said I had no issues with speed, then when it had to be reinstalled, I had nother but issues with speed.

Highlighted

I don't have any details to share, but rest assured our engineers are working hard to address this for you and others who may be affected.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.