cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: still no answer?

Please tell them to hurry. Its just 5pm and its horid.

tMpWJ8j2r.F3W4bJf7h

http://testmy.net/db/tMpWJ8j2r.F3W4bJf7h

Highlighted

Good news! Our engineers rolled out a fix to your beam (82) to improve performance. Please let me know how it is now.

Eager to hear back.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Highlighted

Thank you for the prompt feedback. I also ran diagnostics and they're also showing an unusually slow speed between the modem and our satellite. I will inform our engineers.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

It seems whatever they did, made it worse. It did not get this bad until the evening. But as you see, it is bad in the morning now.

EfyJOgT6j

http://testmy.net/db/EfyJOgT6j

Highlighted

Thank you, I've sent your post back to the engineers.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Currently not even 1pm here and I cant do much. Even trying to log in times me out.

0zEq2Lmd8

http://testmy.net/db/0zEq2Lmd8

I did a test very early this morning and had 16mb. I was amazed, then 10 minutes back to normal.

XzUe25yHw.Fy3dXhBxU

Heres another one, just horid today.

I forgot to sign in after cleaning my browsers, but here is another one.

ksqRerKdS

http://testmy.net/db/ksqRerKdS

Highlighted
Sophomore

Federal Communications Commission Complaint?

You know this is beyond acceptable. I am currently barely able to use my internet. It has gotten so much worse that I am breaking point. How does anyone think that this is acceptable? I am right around the corner for 2 months with the same problem that no seems to be able to fix or care enough to fix. How do I go from perfect speeds to the speeds where I cannot do anything on my internet? 

I may be filing my complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (Monday afternoon), at least it will be fixed within the 30 days they give you to respond. I have been more than patient waiting for a fix, but nothing. I have not been told how or why this has happened, or when it will be fixed. I have had all new equipment installed from outside all the way to the modem, including a new home run coax installed and still these issues persist. 

All I want is my internet that I signed up for and had until the day it was reinstalled. Please give me some information on why this is such a complicated job that it requires your engineering team almost 2 months to fix.

I will wait for your response till monday afternoon before I file my complaint.

This weekend was the last straw of trying to use my internet with such horrible speeds.

FZhM7oSpC

Highlighted
Associate Professor

Re: Federal Communications Commission Complaint?

jdayton1,

You will get the same response there as you do from here, sorry that you are having issues, you aren't the only one.  As Liz stated, they are running tests on different gateways and trying to locate the issues for each gateway.  This is a more complicated matter than you can hope to realize.

Also, they attempted a fix for your issue, the fix didn't work, Liz just forwarded that it didn't work on the 4th, yet you are screaming and posting constantly since then, even though it's a weekend, expecting someone to be in the office to press a magical button that doesn't exist.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Federal Communications Commission Complaint?

They came out with a fix and it was released already. But it actually made mine worse as can be seen in the speeds I have posted. It is not just in the evening when I cannot use the internet. 

Trust me I don't want to go that way ( I hate having to rely on someone else), but as I stated noone will give me answer on why this happened (going from 40mbps to 1 mbps). I would love to have something, tell me why, how, when..... anything. 

Really, I'm not a mushroom. I would like to be treated as paying customer.

Don't get me wrong, the people working on this forum are extremely nice and try to be as helpful as possible, but the issue is still coming from their engineering or even tier 4 support who from my experience aren't able to fix many issues at all. The only reason I switched from Gen4 to Gen5 is that they could not fix any of my problems. One was basically the same issue speed due to congestion and the other was not being able to use certain website with the web accelartor on.

The support I received from the phone is just a disgrace, which is why I refuse to talk to them anymore. Liz and the staff here are extremely helpful and friendly, so this isn't on them at all. But I would ask how long is long enough with it just getting worse and worse.