cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Federal Communications Commission Complaint?

I did not see that second paragraph you made there.... So I'm screaming , can  you see me in your magic ball of infinite wisdom? I do not expect anyone to be working today, I was posting for their information so they would have it tomorrow and finally lost it. My wife does use the internet for work and we do have a family and grandkids like to use it, but guess what? Hasn't been happening much and now it barely works.

If they had a so called magic button I wouldn't be here.

So Mr Elitist, ask yourself if you weren't using your wonderful speeds and had mine would you not mention anything or just sit there and quietly suck it up? Do you feel better trying to belittle me? I hope it made your day.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Calmer

Ok so I am calmer now that I don't have ten people complaining to me that they can't use the internet. 

Please give me some information about what is going on? Anything, why this is a continuing issue, what caused this, an actually estimate of time instead of no eta.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

"I may be filing my complaint with the Federal Communications Commission (Monday afternoon), at least it will be fixed within the 30 days they give you to respond."

They are given 30 days to provide a response -- not a fix.  The response may be something like "we are working on the issue and will contact you with an update."  That would be very frustrating, I think.  I think in the long run you will achieve more if you stick around here.

Highlighted
Sophomore

As I said, I am much calmer now. The family is not here right now and I was hearing it from the grandkids, the kids to the wife yesterdday. I lost my cool after a couple days of it and snapped. It happens, this has been an ongoing issue for a long time now.

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor II

@jdayton1 wrote:

As I said, I am much calmer now. The family is not here right now and I was hearing it from the grandkids, the kids to the wife yesterdday. I lost my cool after a couple days of it and snapped. It happens, this has been an ongoing issue for a long time now.

Well, it's understandable. Frustration can easily push a person over the edge.  Here's wishing you get this solved quickly and once and for all.

Highlighted

Good morning,

No new info, once I do have anything I can share, I will post back. In the meantime, please check your PMs as I've further addressed your concerns there.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored! Still no Changes.

So This thread is still revelant, there has been nothing done to fix these issues since they have been posted. 

I am on beam 82, and still having issues that have been phoned in, written out, and live chat. 

But nothing is being done, or if there is noone is telling anyone anything.

Do you think over 6 months is an acceptable time to actually believe something would be fixed.....of course not.

Do you think they will actually tell us what the problem is and how to fix it?

No, but be patient there is no ETA!

Highlighted
Freshman

Re: No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

my 5 gen is download 806 and upload 1.4 this was high for the day. I'm on the wrong page I guess so I'll look around for the tech. page. but yeah, I sure was mad, never intended to take it out on anyone just posted the truth and my frustration and the $79 I'm out each month while I go to the library to use the internet.

Highlighted

Re: No Return Call From Tech Support or anyone! Tired of being ignored!

Wish I could've read all this before I got into this fiasco.
So, have you had any type of resolution/compensation for their incompetence?