cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Way Out of Untruth

Highlighted

No Way Out of Untruth

: I'm new to this community and there is no cable options for unlimited service . I was told by the sales person that the highest data plan would be more than enough for one person. I explained that the files I use are very large. Now after only 3 weeks and slow downloading service I'm told that I've reached the maximum allowance and there is no type of upgrade. Shame on you Hughes Net for selling inferior services to this community at such high prices. Hughes Net, you should upgrade the utilities just like other providers if you want to stay in business. Now I see why you charge $400.00 to drop your service. In the end it might just be better too pay your ridiculous fee.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: No Way Out of Untruth

Hi msqueenc,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting. I pulled up your account and I see you're still within the first 30 days of installation, so you may call us at 866.347.3292 to cancel without penalty.

-Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

I agree ... Can't Waite till my bill is in a week. I should owe nothing for the first month based on the rebate I eas primed at the outset. If I see any balance I owe, I just won't pay it ... It's simple. I have caught these people before with my first account three years ago .... I was doubled bill instead of a rebate the first month and never paid them after I spoke with a customer service manager. I also filed a consumer complaint with my states attorney office in Montpelier, VT. Believe it or not Ms Queenc, the service was much worse two - three years ago. Your lucky ...

Thank you Liz ... I got a good price this time on my service price but still the reception is very poor and slow. I am rarely on the Internet with a good signal. There needs to b a drop in price even with the data package I get. Also, on 192.168.0.1 it shows I have used nearly all my 50g's. How can that happen if my devices are not on the network? That is something you all need to clear up by next Thurs or I will cancel service ... You can b assured of that. Thx for listening ....

Hi msqueenc

It's been two weeks since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz,

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->