No connection or access to internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cinnamonroll
Freshman

No connection or access to internet

I can't connect to the internet, I refreshed it the day before and as it wouldn't load anything. Even went as far as doing a hard reset. I've connected to a laptop using a lan cable. Even trying a couple different ones. Still no connection or access to the systemcontrolcenter.com

The power light and the Wi-Fi light both cone but that's it. My connections have been extremely slow even when my service has been refreshed. I'd love to figure this problem out asap.
9 REPLIES 9
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Cinnamonroll

What do you mean by a "hard reset"?  

Can you get to this page while connected to the modem via LAN cable?  I know you already said you can't connect to the SCC, but I'm just making sure.  If you can, what do you see for a State Code?  Also, what is your Satellite Receive Signal Strength (bottom left)?  

Usually unplugging for 60 seconds before replugging back in. And I no I can't get to the site you posted I tried yesterday before I posted on the forum. When the page loads it usually says offline or cannot load 192.168.0.1

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Cinnamonroll

The reps will assuredly have to help you with this.  They're on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, and they'll reply when they see this your post.  

Even though it's not presently working, it would be best to leave the modem plugged in so that the reps can attempt remote diagnostics on your HughesNet equipment. 

Thanks, it's currently plugged in at the moment hopefully this problem can get fixed. I'll check back tomorrow morning around 8 am central time.

Good morning Cinnamonroll,

Thanks for letting us know, I pulled up your account to run diagnostics and it's inaccessible from our side as well.

We have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Wednesday, Dec 19, 2018 between 8:00 and 11:00am. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #117382572 if you need to reschedule. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Thank you, I'll keep my eyes open for them.

Good morning Cinnamonroll,

I was following up on your dispatch and from the notes I'm seeing that the tech was not able to get in touch with you, can you please PM me a working phone number they can use? The alternate number they received ending in 38 had no one picking up and no voicemail options. 

Alternatively you can give us a call and refer to your case number 117382572 and provide the needed contact info for your dispatch, as our social media team will be off for the holidays after today.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Gave them the alternate number to so the tech guy can call. Still waiting for them to do so.

Good morning Cinnamonroll,

Just checking in-- I see that the tech visit has been completed, and your site is back online. I've put some token data in your token data allowance so you're not subject to the Fair Access Policy. Feel free to drop by again if you have other concerns.