cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection

Highlighted
Freshman

No connection

Connection was lost yesterday early am. Called and told engineers working on it. Still no connection today. I have hooked up my laptop via lan and this is what it shows. Diagnostic code 0001-6000-1600-0162. State code 20.1.1. summary operation state.. not available. TCP acceleration state down. What is up with this? I have rebooted a number of times and nothing.
Tags (1)
20 REPLIES 20
Highlighted

Re: No connection

Hello zztopmo,

Welcome to our community and thank you for your post. I've already located your account and have started the diagnostic process. I should have more information for you here shortly.

Thank you,

Amanda

Highlighted

Hello,

So it appears that the outage should have cleared already. Try performing a reset from inside the modem's user interface (http://systemcontrolcenter.com or http://192.168.0.1). Click on the grey 'i' at the top right corner of the page. Once you've reached the advanced settings, you'll see a red circle at the top of the page. Click that and a prompt will appear asking if you are sure you want to restart the modem. Click yes and allow the modem to restart. 

Should that not work, please provide me with the latest state code like you did in your original post.

Thanks,

Amanda

Highlighted
Freshman

Amanda that didn't work. State code is 20.1.1 with diagnostic code of 000-0000-0000-0165
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Freshman

It also shows Association state code as 21.1.1 and FAP State side as 24.1.2
Highlighted
Freshman

Looking at the hourly history it show an association problem
Highlighted

Hi zztopmo,

I would recommend calling in for live support  (866-347-3292) on this issue, and provide them the state code 21.1.1. The agent should walk you through re-registering your system. If that fails, a technician may need to be dispatched to your home for a reconfiguration. It sounds as though your system may not have recovered properly from the outage.

Amanda

Highlighted
Freshman

Thanks Amanda
Highlighted
Freshman

I called and was told there is still an outage. I gave the person all the info on my advance config screen. But was told engineers are working on it and get my account credited. Not what I want. Not happy. No let me test your system or anything. If I had the specs I would reconfig the modem my self. Going to call some folks I know to see their hughesnet is out.
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Freshman

Just checked with a friend who has this and theirs is working