No internet clear weather

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wadec
New Poster

No internet clear weather

Internet has been out over 24 hours in clear weather. Power and lan lights are on but no others. Have tried disconnecting power and re-connecting and have ensured all wires inside house and out are tight. Dish is also fine. Please help.
9 REPLIES 9
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Go to this page:  http://192.168.0.1/#!/home/status

What's the state code?  (Edit: you may have to connect a computer directly to the modem to access the page)

Florida
maratsade

No, not the state you live in, the state code.   You will find it by going to the page I linked. 

Found state code. It is 11.2.1

Ok, I went to the page by connecting a computer directly and ran a connectivity test. It says unable to resolve gateway. You do not have connectivity to the gateway.
Wadec
New Poster

Still getting state code 11.2.1 and internet out
maratsade

The mods on this site may need to run remote diagnostics on your modem.  

After working with tech support over chat, phone, and email they decided that someone needs to come out and replace equipment. It is now showing state code 3.1.1. They cannot come out until 2 Jan however and are going to charge me $125. I thought that was ridiculous and told them so on the phone but they would not budge. Do they normally charge the customer to fix the equipment when it stops working?
maratsade

Yes, it isn't a free service.    EDIT: maybe the mods here will have a look at the situation for you and see if there's something they can do.  

Wadec wrote:
 Do they normally charge the customer to fix the equipment when it stops working?