cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet connection for the past 4 days

Highlighted
New Poster

No internet connection for the past 4 days

I’ve had no internet connection for the past 4 days and I see other people are having the same difficulties as well. The power and WiFi lights on my modem are the only ones on. I was able to talk to a representative yesterday but every instruction she asked me to do (like unplugging, resetting modem, entering 192.168.0.1 on my web browser) did not work. She said the current weather could be the problem when it has been clear skies these past days. She told me to call back when the “weather was clear” but I need this to be fixed as soon as possible. Saturday the power went out for a split second and afterwards my connection was gone since this occurred. I would like to know if I need a technician sent or a new modem.
Thank you
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Re: No internet connection for the past 4 days

Good morning Arceliajl, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community!

I can certainly help get you back online. First let's see if a modem swap will do the job. Please expect the replacement soon; you can use its box to return the old modem. For your convenience, the return label is included in the outer pouch. 

Let me know how the new modem works out for you!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
New Poster

I received the modem and instructively plugged it in. It has been hours and it has yet to connect to the internet. I need this fixed. Thank you
Highlighted

Hi Arceliajl,

Thank you for this update. I've also tried to run diagnostics and can't reach your modem as well. So I've created a dispatch so that a tech can visit and bring you back online.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Thursday, Apr 16, 2020 between 08:00 AM-11:00 AM. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi Arceliajl,

I was just following up on your site and I'm happy to see you're back online! If you have any other concerns, the community is here to help.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks,

Liz